stats

Tourguide

#Id Name Image Description Geolocation Address City State
93812 Goshen Town Hall Goshen Town Hall is the historic civic heart of the town of Goshen, Massachusetts. Located at 42 Main Street in the village center, it is a fine example of Classical Revival architecture, built out of locally quarried fieldstone. The building, which now houses a meeting space and the town library, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.4414000,-72.8001000
Map
93813 Pomeroy Terrace Historic District The Pomeroy Terrace Historic District is a historic district on the east side of downtown Northampton, Massachusetts. Located south of Bridge Street east of the main railroad right-of-way, it was one of the city's most desirable residential neighborhoods of the 19th century, retaining many fine examples of residential architecture from that period. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.3204000,-72.6251000
Map
93814 Chestnut Hill Reservoir Historic District Coordinates: 42°20′6.30″N 71°9′30.52″W / 42.3350833°N 71.1584778°W / 42.3350833; -71.1584778 42.3327780,-71.1575000
Map
93815 Dunstable Center Historic District The Dunstable Center Historic District encompasses the town center of Dunstable, Massachusetts. Centered at the junction Main, High, and Pleasant Streets, this area has served as the town center since 1791, when its church was moved here. The district, now home to a broad array of residential and civic architecture, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002. 42.6744000,-71.4822000
Map
93816 Davenport Estate Historic District The Wakefield Estate, formerly the Davenport Estate, is a historic country estate on Brush Hill Road in Milton, Massachusetts. The estate was owned and developed by the Davenport family for over 300 years before being taken over by its present ownership, a charitable trust. The estate is managed by the Wakefield Trust as part of its educational mission, and its grounds are open to the public by appointment, or on announced occasions. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.2235000,-71.1187000
Map
93817 Union Station (Walpole, Massachusetts) Union Station, also known as Walpole station, is an MBTA Commuter Rail station in Walpole, Massachusetts. It serves the Franklin Line. It is located near Elm Street (MA-27) and Main Street (MA-1A) in downtown Walpole. The Victorian eclectic station was built in 1883 for the Old Colony Railroad and the New York and New England Railroad. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016. 42.1453000,-71.2581000
Map
93818 Columbia Road-Strathcona Road Historic District The Columbia Road–Strathcona Road Historic District encompasses a collection of brick residential apartment houses on Columbia and Strathcona Roads in the Roxbury neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Arrayed on the southeast side of Columbia Road between Washington and Brinsley Streets are several multistory buildings with well-preserved Colonial Revival features. They were constructed in the first two decades of the 20th century, when the area was developed as a streetcar suburb. These were built mainly by Jewish developers Saul E. Moffie and Samuel Levy to serve a growing Jewish population in the area. 42.3058000,-71.0795000
Map
93819 Samuel Edelman Apartments The Samuel Edelman Apartments are a historic multifamily residential building at 97-103 Street in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. It was built about 1908, during a period of major residential development of the area, and is a good example of Colonial Revival architecture in brick and stone. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013. 42.2884000,-71.0761000
Map
93820 Edna G. shipwreck The Edna G is a shipwrecked eastern rig dragger (a type of fishing vessel) located on the seafloor of the Atlantic Ocean in the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. Laid down at Morehead City, North Carolina in 1956, she was a wooden-hulled, engine-powered vessel. She fished off the North Carolina coast until 1972, and then out of Portland, Maine until 1977, when she was moved to Gloucester, Massachusetts. She sank due to unknown causes in June 1988. The wreck was located in 2003. Due to its relatively pristine condition, the wreck has been listed on the United States National Register of Historic Places as an exemplar of mid-20th century fishing technology.
93821 Esmond Street Historic District The Esmond Street Historic District is a historic district encompassing a small residential area in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Centered on a stretch of Esmond Street, the area was developed between 1884 and 1928, and includes a fine sample of Colonial Revival and Queen Anne architecture. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.2974000,-71.0838000
Map
93822 Intervale Street-Columbia Road Historic District The Intervale Street-Columbia Road Historic District is a historic district encompassing a small residential area in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Centered on a stretch of Intervale Street, the area was developed in the early 20th century during a major Jewish migration, and includes a fine sample of Colonial Revival architecture. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2019. 42.3098000,-71.0755000
Map
93823 Benjamin Silverman Apartments The Benjamin Silverman Apartments are a historic multifamily residential building at 50-52 Lorne Street and 4 Wilson Street in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. Built in 1915, it is a good example of period Colonial Revival architecture, built during a major period of Jewish migration to the neighborhood. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.2940000,-71.0914000
Map
93824 Highland School (Winthrop, Massachusetts) The Highland School, also the Arthur W. Dalrymple School, is a historic school building at 36 Grovers Avenue in Winthrop, Massachusetts. The Georgian Revival two story brick building was built in 1920-21 to replace a nearby school that burned down in 1920. It was built on the site of the Leighton Resort, a popular summer destination. The school's later dedicatee was a local resident who taught at the school and later became Winthrop's superintendent of schools. 42.3850340,-70.9729470
Map
93825 Osgood Bradley Building The Osgood Bradley Building is an historic industrial building at 18 Grafton Street in Worcester, Massachusetts. Completed in 1916, the eight-story brick building is notable for its association with the Osgood Bradley Car Company, an early manufacturer of both railroad cars and automobiles. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.2605580,-71.7937600
Map
93826 Robinson and Swan Blocks The Robinson and Swan Blocks are a pair of mixed commercial-residential buildings at 104-108 Pleasant Street and 1-3 Irving Street in Worcester, Massachusetts. Built about 1884 to nearly identical designs by Fuller & Delano, the buildings are well-preserved examples of Victorian Gothic architecture executed in brick. They were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980, but due to administrative lapses, are not listed in its NRIS database. 42.2635740,-71.8059000
Map
93827 Moran Square Historic District The Moran Square Historic District is a historic district encompassing an area of late 19th and early 20th-century industrial, commercial, and residential development in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Centered on the triangular junction of East Main Street with Lunenburg and Summer Streets, this area developed as a secondary node apart from the city's main commercial district (located just 0.25 miles (0.40 km) to the west), in an area were several industrial plants were undergoing significant growth. The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.5817470,-71.7905230
Map
93828 First Baptist Church of Northborough The First Baptist Church of Northborough is a historic former church building at 52 Main Street. It is presently home to the Northborough Historical Society offices and museum. Built in 1860, it is a good local example of religious Italianate architecture, despite having lost its tower in the New England Hurricane of 1938. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016. 42.3196070,-71.6387210
Map
93829 Fobes-O'Donnell House The Fobes-O'Donnell House is a historic house museum at 1221 Old Turnpike Road in Oakham, Massachusetts. Probably built in the second half of the 18th century, it served as a tavern on what was then a major through road, and housed the town's first post office. It is now operated as a museum by the local historical society. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.3674250,-72.0689140
Map
93830 Manchaug Village Historic District The Manchaug Village Historic District is a historic district encompassing the 19th century industrial village center of Manchaug in Sutton, Massachusetts. Developed in the 1820s around textile mills on the Mumford River, it was the largest industrial area in Sutton, with at least three mill complexes in operation. The district is centered on the junction of Main Street with Manchaug, Putnam Hill, and Whitins Roads. 42.0940470,-71.7471760
Map
93831 Pan Historic District The Pan Historic District encompasses a historic rural landscape in eastern Bolton, Massachusetts. Named for its relatively flat terrain, the Pan was settled in the 18th century, with a largely agrarian settlement pattern augmented by small industries such as sawmills and a tannery. Architecturally the district has a well-preserved collection of Federal period residential architecture. Its main public feature is the Pan Burying Ground, an early cemetery located near the junction of Massachusetts Routes 117 and 85. It extends south from there along Route 85 and Long Hill Road, and north along Burnham Road. 42.4293000,-71.5757000
Map
93832 Tobin's Beach Site The Tobin's Beach Site is a prehistoric archaeological site in Brookfield, Massachusetts. Discovered in 1963, it is one of a small number of sites in New England known for preserving elements of the Adena culture. The site was declared eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986, and was formally listed in an enlarged state in 2018.
93833 Warren First Congregational Church-Federated Church The Warren First Congregational Church-Federated Church is an American historic church building, located at 25 Winthrop Terrace in Warren, Massachusetts. 42.2136000,-72.1919000
Map
93834 Hill's Store Hill's Store was a commercial building located on Grand Marais Avenue in Grand Marais, Michigan> It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, but demolished and de-listed that same year. 46.6708200,-85.9839000
Map
93835 Lafayette Avenue Bridge The Lafayette Avenue Bridge, formerly listed on the National Register of Historic Places as the Bay City Bascule Bridge, is a set of three bridges located in Bay City, Michigan. It carries M-13 and M-84 over the Saginaw River. It is maintained by the Michigan Department of Transportation, and is currently the oldest of Bay City's four modern drawbridges. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 30, 1999, but was removed from the Register in 2015. 43.5794440,-83.8997220
Map
93836 Calvin Coolidge Elementary School The Calvin Coolidge Elementary School is a former school building located at 3701 Van Buren Avenue in Flint, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 43.0098400,-83.7327940
Map
93837 Fenton Downtown Historic District The Fenton Downtown Historic District was a commercial historic district located along LeRoy Street between Silver Lake Road and Ellen Street in Fenton, Michigan. The district was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974, but was substantially demolished and subsequently delisted in 1975. 42.7963900,-83.7050000
Map
93838 Industrial Mutual Association Auditorium The Industrial Mutual Association Auditorium was an auditorium located at 815 East 2nd Avenue in Flint, Michigan. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and removed in 1997. 43.0200000,-83.6919300
Map
93839 Old Hancock Central High School The Old Hancock Central High School (now the Finlandia University College of Health Sciences) is a former public school building located at 417 Quincy Street in Hancock, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 47.1266000,-88.5856000
Map
93840 Italian Hall Italian Hall was a two-story commercial and recreational building in Calumet, Michigan, built in 1908 and demolished in 1984. Two prior buildings known popularly as "Italian Hall" had stood on the site. The first floor housed commercial space with a large hall on the second floor. The building served as headquarters for the Società Mutua Beneficenza Italiana (Italian Mutual Benefit Society) and hosted community events. The hall is notorious as the site of a disaster in 1913 in which over 70 people died after a false cry of "fire" at a Christmas party. Since demolition, the site has served as a memorial park. The property is a Michigan State Historic Site and the building was formerly on the National Register of Historic Places. 47.2484000,-88.4553000
Map
93841 Michigan School for the Blind (Lansing) The Michigan School for the Blind is a former academic campus at 715 W. Willow Street in Lansing, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 42.7483000,-84.5647000
Map