Book a Tour, Activity, or
Watch a Virtual Tour

#Id Name Image Description Geolocation Address City State
58870 Bowling Green Fence and Park Bowling Green is a small public park in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan, New York City, at the southern end of Broadway, next to the site of the original Dutch fort of New Amsterdam. Built in 1733, originally including an actual bowling green (a venue for lawn bowling), it is the oldest public park in New York City and is surrounded by its original 18th-century fence. The iconic Charging Bull sculpture is exhibited on its northern end. 40.7050000,-74.0141670
Map
Broadway and Beaver Sts. New York NY
58872 Building at 85 Leonard Street The Kitchen, Montross & Wilcox Store at 85 Leonard Street between Broadway and Church Street in the TriBeCa neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1861 in the Italianate style for a company which dealt in dry goods. The cast iron for the building's facade came from James Bogardus' ironworks, one of the few surviving buildings for which that is the case. The building's columns are referred to as "sperm-candle style" from their resemblance to candles made from spermaceti. 40.7175000,-74.0052780
Map
85 Leonard St. New York NY
58873 Chanin Building The Chanin Building is a brick and terra-cotta skyscraper located at 122 East 42nd Street, at the corner of Lexington Avenue, in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Built by Irwin S. Chanin in 1927–1929, it is 56 stories high, reaching 197.8 metres (649 ft) excluding the spire and 207.3 metres (680 ft) including it. It was designed by Sloan & Robertson in the Art Deco style, with the assistance of Chanin's own architect Jacques Delamarre, and it incorporates architectural sculpture by Rene Paul Chambellan. 40.7511110,-73.9755560
Map
122 E. 42nd St. New York NY
58874 Chapel of the Intercession Complex and Trinity Cemetery The Chapel of the Intercession Complex and Trinity Cemetery is the joint name given in the National Register of Historic Places for two adjacent and closely related, but separate, historic properties in Upper Manhattan, New York City: 40.8322220,-73.9472220
Map
550 W. 155th St. New York NY
58875 Church of Notre Dame and Rectory The Church of Notre Dame in New York City is a parish of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York. The church is located at 40 Morningside Drive and the rectory at 405 West 114th Street in Manhattan, New York City. 40.8050000,-73.9605560
Map
405 W. 114th St. and 40 Morningside Dr. New York NY
58876 Church of St. Ignatius Loyola Complex The Church of St. Ignatius of Loyola is a Roman Catholic parish church located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City, administered by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The parish is under the authority of the Archdiocese of New York, and was established in 1851 as St. Lawrence O'Toole's Church. In 1898, permission to change the patron saint of the parish from St. Lawrence O'Toole to St. Ignatius of Loyola was granted by Rome. The address is 980 Park Avenue, New York City, New York 10028. The church on the southwest corner of Park Avenue and 84th Street is part of a Jesuit complex on the block that includes Wallace Hall, the parish hall beneath the church, the rectory at the midblock location on Park Avenue, the grade school of St. Ignatius's School on the north midblock location of 84th Street behind the church and the high school of Loyola School (also 980 Park Avenue) at the northwest corner of Park Avenue and 83rd Street. In addition, another Jesuit high school, Regis High School (55 E 84th Street), occupies the midblock location on the north side of 84th Street. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 24, 1980. 40.7788890,-73.9594440
Map
Park Ave., 83rd and 84th Sts. New York NY
58877 Church of the Holy Communion and Buildings The Church of the Holy Communion and Buildings are historic Episcopal church buildings at 656-662 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) at West 20th Street in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, New York City. 40.7411110,-73.9944440
Map
656-662 6th Ave. New York NY
58878 Church of the Immaculate Conception and Clergy Houses The Church of the Immaculate Conception and Clergy House at 406-412 East 14th Street between First Avenue and Avenue A in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City were built in 1894-96 by Grace Church, one of the most prominent Episcopal churches in the city at the time. The buildings were a free chapel – meaning there was no pew rent – called Grace Chapel and a connected Grace Hospital, which could serve 16 senior citizens and 10 children, and was physically connected to the chapel by a bridge, so that patients could be wheeled to services. 40.7311110,-73.9822220
Map
406-414 E. 14th St. New York NY
58879 Church of the Transfiguration The Church of the Transfiguration is a Roman Catholic parish located at 25 Mott Street on the northwest corner of Mosco Street (formerly Park Street) in the Chinatown neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. The parish is under the authority of the Archdiocese of New York and is staffed by the Maryknoll order. 40.7147220,-73.9991670
Map
25 Mott St. New York NY
58880 Claremont Stables The Claremont Riding Academy, originally Claremont Stables, 175 West 89th Street, between Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues on Manhattan's Upper West Side, was designed by Frank A. Rooke and built in 1892. Closed in 2007, Claremont was the oldest continuously operated equestrian stable in New York City and the last public stable in Manhattan. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980 and designated a New York City Landmark in 1990. Since 2010, it has belonged to the Stephen Gaynor School. 40.7894440,-73.9733330
Map
173-177 W. 89th St. New York NY