Book a Tour, Activity, or
Watch a Virtual Tour

#Id Name Image Description Geolocation Address City State
94156 Historical buildings and structures of Zion National Park The historical buildings and structures of Zion National Park represent a variety of buildings, interpretive structures, signs and infrastructure associated with the National Park Service's operations in Zion National Park, Utah. Structures vary in size and scale from the Zion Lodge to road culverts and curbs, nearly all of which were designed using native materials and regional construction techniques in an adapted version of the National Park Service Rustic style. A number of the larger structures were designed by Gilbert Stanley Underwood, while many of the smaller structures were designed or coordinated with the National Park Service Branch of Plans and Designs. The bulk of the historic structures date to the 1920s and 1930s. Most of the structures of the 1930s were built using Civilian Conservation Corps labor. 37.2336110,-112.8683330
Map
94157 Carlson Hall Carlson Hall at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States was built during 1937-38. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. 40.7613890,-111.8511110
Map
94158 Summit Stake Tabernacle The Summit Stake Tabernacle or "Coalville Tabernacle" was a meetinghouse of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) located in Coalville, Summit County, Utah. 40.9172220,-111.3988890
Map
94160 Hotel Roberts (Provo, Utah) Hotel Roberts was a historic hotel located in central Provo, Utah, United States, that was formerly listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
94163 Ruth Stone House The Ruth Stone House is a historic house at 788 Hathaway Road in Goshen, Vermont. This 19th-century farmhouse was for many years the home of poet Ruth Stone (1915-2011). Since her death, the property has been taken over by the Ruth Stone Foundation, established in 2013 to manage her legacy. The organization's intent is to establish the house as a writer's retreat. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016. 43.8534280,-72.9987360
Map
94164 Brooksville Advent Church Brooksville Advent Church is a historic church at 1338 Dog Team Road in New Haven, Vermont. 44.0647220,-73.1730560
Map
94169 Old Chittenden County Courthouse The Old Chittenden County Courthouse was a historic government building at 180 Church Street in downtown Burlington, the county seat of Chittenden County, Vermont. Built in 1872, it was a richly decorated example of Second Empire architecture, occupying a prominent position in the city's civic nucleus, which also included Burlington City Hall and the United States Post Office and Custom House. It served as the county courthouse until it was destroyed by fire on February 9, 1982. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, and removed from the register in 2016. 44.4672220,-73.2122220
Map
94172 Fairlee Town Hall Fairlee Town Hall, at 75 Town Center Road, is the municipal heart of Fairlee, Vermont. It was built in 1913 to a design by a local architect, replacing the old Fairlee Opera House, which was destroyed by fire in 1912. It is a fine example of Colonial Revival architecture, and is a focal point of the village center and the town's civic life. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2014. 43.9083550,-72.1423090
Map
94173 Aldrich Public Library The Aldrich Public Library is the public library serving the city of Barre, Vermont. It is located at 6 Washington Street in the city center, in an architecturally distinguished Classical Revival building constructed in 1907-08 with funds bequested by Leonard Frost Aldrich, a local businessman, and was substantially enlarged in 2000. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016. 44.1975240,-72.5010020
Map
94174 NAMCO Block The NAMCO Block is an apartment block built in Windsor, Vermont in 1920-1922. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991 as an example of a large-scale company housing project. The building is located at the corner of Union and Main Streets, in the southern part of the historical center of Windsor. 43.4755560,-72.3897220
Map