Book a Tour, Activity, or
Watch a Virtual Tour

#Id Name Image Description Geolocation Address City State
94210 Smyth County Community Hospital The Smyth County Community Hospital is a historic hospital building at 565 Radio Hill Road in Marion, Smyth County, Virginia. It is a four-story steel-framed structure, finished in brick veneer, with a prominent five-story brick tower projecting at its center. One and two-story additions have been added to various parts of the building. Its built in 1965-67 to a design by Echols-Sparger & Associates, a local architectural firm, and was the first fully racially integrated hospital in southwestern Virginia. 36.8513780,-81.5077780
Map
94211 Bloomsbury Farm (Spotsylvania County, Virginia) Bloomsbury Farm (also known as Harris Farm) was an 18th-century timbered framed house, one of the oldest privately owned residences in Spotsylvania County, Virginia. The house was originally built by the Robinson family sometime between 1785 and 1790. It was architecturally significant for its eighteenth-century construction methods and decorative elements. The surrounding location is also significant as the site of the last engagement between Confederate and Union forces in the Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse on May 19, 1864. Bloomsbury Farm was added to the National Register of Historic Places in May 2000. The house was demolished in December 2014 by Leonard Atkins, a nearby resident who purchased the property in November 2014 ostensibly to restore it. Atkins cited the building's supposedly poor condition and public safety as the reasons for the abrupt demolition, and he planned to replace the historic house with a new one commensurate in style and value with the modern houses in the surrounding development in which he lives. The farm was removed from the National Register in 2017. 38.2338890,-77.5661110
Map
94212 Stafford Training School Stafford Training School, also known as H.H. Poole Junior High School, H.H. Poole High School: Stafford Vocational Annex, Rowser Educational Center, and the Rowser Building, is a historic school building for African American students located at Stafford, Stafford County, Virginia. The original section was built in 1939, and enlarged in 1943, 1954, 1958, and 1960. After the 1954 addition, the facility consisted of: eight standard classrooms, a principal's office, a clinic and teacher's lounge, library, homemaking department, cafeteria kitchen, combination auditorium-gymnasium, and modern (at the time) rest rooms. Total enrollment for the 1955-1956 session was 228 and the value of the school plant was $200,000. 38.4044440,-77.4200000
Map
94214 Pasco-Kennewick Bridge (1922) The Pasco-Kennewick Bridge or Benton-Franklin Inter-County Bridge, known locally as the Green Bridge, was a steel cantilever truss bridge crossing the Columbia River in central Washington, connecting the cities of Pasco and Kennewick. After it was replaced by the Cable Bridge in 1978, the bridge was demolished in 1990.
94216 Admiral Theater The Admiral Theater is a landmark of the North Admiral neighborhood of West Seattle. It was once famous for showing films that were just about to be released on video regardless of format, but is now showing new releases. The 802-seat theater was designed by noted cinema architect B. Marcus Priteca. 47.5827600,-122.3864600
Map
94220 Wild Goose Farm Wild Goose Farm is a 173-acre (70 ha) farm complex near Shepherdstown, West Virginia, established in the early 19th century. The farm includes a large, irregularly-arranged main house, a Pennsylvania-style bank barn, a tenant house, and outbuildings including a spring house, smoke house, ice house, corn crib, water tower and a decorative pavilion. 39.4738000,-77.8165000
Map
94225 Albert C. and Ellen H. Neufeld House The Albert C. and Ellen H. Neufeld House is a historic residence built for a prominent family in Allouez, Brown County, Wisconsin, United States. 44.4781000,-88.0291000
Map
94226 Grand Avenue Bridge (Neillsville, Wisconsin) The Grand Avenue Bridge was located in Neillsville, Wisconsin. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984, but it was later demolished and it was removed from the register in 1987.
94227 Horicon State Bank The Horicon State Bank is located in Horicon, Wisconsin. 43.4515450,-88.6312590
Map
94228 Teweles and Brandeis Grain Elevator The Teweles and Brandeis Grain Elevator is located in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin. It was added to the State Register of Historic Places in 2017 and to the National Register of Historic Places in 2018. 44.8290240,-87.3829000
Map